Visit the museum on the web or in person. We have added many new resources, exhibits, films and videos. Some of the new pages include:
- 113 Delay Line
- 7104 1 GHz Oscilloscope
- Boys Rocket / Robotic Scope Class
- Hawthorne Electronics
- Radioactive Scopes
- Rodgers Organ Company
- Tektronix 1987 Products
- Tektronix 20th Anniversary
- Tektronix 40th Anniversary and Book
- Television Products
- Interviews with Chief Engineeers
- Miscellaneous Engineering Groups-Engineering Groups/Awards/Recognition
- and a number of employee articles located at
"Information and Resources" > "Employees"
The floor plan below shows the exhibit layout and there is a photo tour of the museum in the exhibits tab.
Celebrating Tektronix Legacy Products
The People Who Made Them Successful
vintageTEK is a charitable, educational and scientific museum founded to commemorate the early history of Tektronix, Inc and its role in spawning approximately 300 high technology companies in the 'Silicon Forest' - i.e. the four county, two state metropolitan area of Portland, Oregon. Our main goal is to share our knowledge and history and to "pique the interest of young people in science and technology and to challenge them to become the technologists of the next decade".