Merlo Road, building 54, was located at 1800 Merlo Drive, Beaverton, Oregon. It was a leased facility and home to the Portable Patient Monitor Division, and various other groups such as Publications, Training, and Government Sales during Tektronix peak employment. We don't know when the building was vacated, but likely by the mid 1980's after the sale of the Portable Patient Monitor group to Squibb Corporation in 1980
The building is now owned by the Standard Bag Manufacturing Company. This tag, with Tektronix misspelled, is still on the power panel.
This aerial view show the location along Merlo Road.