This article on early PCB fabrication appeared in the November 10, 1955 TekTalk. The Printed Circuit Department consisted of a single employee, Don Olson.
We have a Tektronix Printed Circuit Boards 1969 video on our Video Gallery.\
Later Printed Circuit Boards would be known as Electrochem. This February 7, 1963 Oregonian article describes the construction of the new Building 38.
In the early 1980s Electrochem would relocate west of Beaverton in the Forest Grove F1 facility. Tektronix spun the operation out as Merix in 1994 and retained a minority ownership for some time.